98% percent of the time this entire getup from head to toe looks absolutely ridiculous. The other 2% is made up of being a bank member of the Parliament Funkadelic or a professional wrestler.
People of Walmart is a humor blog that depicts the many customers of Walmart stores across the United States and Canada. Through funny photos and videos, People of Walmart is an entertainment blog in the Three Ring Blogs network that features over 30 of the funniest humor blogs on the internet. Walmart is the largest retail store in the United States and has millions of people visit stores each day wearing anything but proper attire. Hello Flippa.